Friday, June 10, 2005

This lifestyle is gonna kill us.

Me and the Nate Dog did some serious drinking last week. Thursday Friday Saturday and Sunday....we were pretty much drunk all day. We'd start it all off with a couple of Mickey's (sick shit) then move on to the cheapO's. This consisted of Natural Light or Miller Light. I'd say in a total of 4 days ...(I've been adding this up) me and Nate consumed about and 18 of Mickey's and about 65 Natural lights and miller. Every day it was a suitcase of cheapO's and a couple of Mickey's. Man, what a time. We went to the Greenbelt for a swim, had a bbq, went to egos, the vibe....it's pretty much a blur after that. I'm trying to compose the whole story in my head event to event...but I don't think it's going to happen...we'll just have to end the story there.

So my pink toe is doing well, and well....I know it's a bit soon but I already got her a roomate. She's a Chliean Rose Hair Tarantula. I swapped the names because Harriet fits the rose hair better and the pink toe is now Suzy. Those are my two bitches. I don't trust Suzy just yet with handling, she's kind of nervous and jumpy...but pink toes are usually that way. Harriet on the other hand...won't take too long to tame down before I can pick her up. I tried the other day and she flicked some of her poisoned hairs on my arm that made me itch like a son of a bitch. I think she'll come around though. But reguardless, those massive fangs don't cease to intimidate me. Here's a pic of the two...the black one is the pink toe Suzy the brown is the rose hair Harriet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home