Tuesday, June 14, 2005

EL Lobo

Everything turned out great. Toben is in our hands and he's caused no problems. He is THE PERFECT DOG. So smart, I taught him how to lay down and back up in less than 2 minutes. Anyway, the cats are still having trouble not freaking out when they see him..but he has no problem with them...it'll just take some time.
Today I had the day off and Nat had to work...so me and Toben had a fun day together. I woke up this morning and went to pick up Toben from Crystals. I walked him to the car and he jumped in through the window...he's amazingly agile. Then I drove down to the park and had a long walk with him....he freaked out some Mexican dudes because they thought he was a wolf. We walked for a good while and then both went for a swim in the river...it was pretty kick ass. After that, Nat was home from work. So me Nat and Toben went to get some fast food from sonic and then look at some apartments. Natalie ended up losing her burger to Toben when she left it unattended...she was pretty pissed but I thought it was funny. We went to look at this ghetto ass duplex...(whew! It was the worst I've ever seen). Then back to Crystals to drop off Toben. It's always sad to drop him off and leave him...I'm such a puss. Anyway, so that was my day...got a big truck coming in tomorrow for work...that's gonna suck. But after work I'm thinking about having another day with the dog. Ahhh, good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home