Wednesday, June 29, 2005

A new kind of C-Dog.

Well, haven't posted in a while. A lot has been going on here. For mutha fuckin' startaz....I got a new car. Bye bye broke ass Cadallac. I bought a brand new chevy cobalt...oh yeah troy did too...but that's not important..haha. It's nice to have AC....and windows that roll down...and a car that gets over 15 mi. a gallon. It's also my first car to actually have a CD player in it....it's an Mp3 player too...so yeah...I'm shitting my pants just a little bit. Picures soon.
In other good news, work finally decided to put me on full time...stingy sons of bitches. So "mo money mo problems." Oh yeah and this dude got fired today...it was pretty funny. He got caught sneaking away to the break room and watching The Fifth Element. How cool is that? Anyway, there's always a down side to more hours...I don't have weekends off anymore. Oh well...extra dough will be nice.
Me and Natalie are also looking for a new place to live. We might end up just staying in San Marcos....we found some really good deals here.
Hmmm...is there anything else? ....guess not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home