Sunday, July 03, 2005

I will climb this high wall to re-gain...or re-earn...my life.

Man, work has been shit...I've been getting fucked the last couple of days. Yesterday I worked a 12 hour day and today I did again....busy as hell and these dick holes keep calling in so I'm there by myself. Tired as hell to do anything when I get home. Those 300 lb sonys kick my ass sometimes. I have to work tomorrow too...fourth of July. God damn what a bummer. Oh well...
I got in really good with the new boss today. He was "amazed" at my work ethic. Either that or he was just trying to build up my esteem to pump more work out of me....a classic boss mind trick. Fools just don't know what the fuck hit 'em when I thowz them 70 inchaz out like fiyah. He bought me lunch today because I wasn't allowed to go to lunch today because I was the only guy working the warehouse ....so I got free Wendy's...wow. Was nice of him though. I like him better than the old boss, Kevin....he was a real pig fucker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home