Sunday, July 10, 2005

No, no, stop...My head is spinning like a dradle in a sand storm

So I've been tubing like 3 times this month already...let me tell ya...i'm pretty bronze. I'll be that way until all of my skin peels completely off...horray. Everyone knows that along with tubing you have to drink...and boy did we ever. I'm seriously thinking about giving my body a break from all this drinking. I'm tired of feeling like a big pounded ass everyday. Yesterday I was tubing with Nate and then we went down town...then I went to work this morning and pulled a 8am - 7pm. Yes...this is what really made me want to never drink again.....for a couple of weeks. Ummm, what else? I guess nothing else. It's about 8:15...and I'm going to bed. Fuck all yall.

P.S. Those damn ninjas are plotting my demise because of a late bill apparently....so if I turn up missing, you'll know where I'll be..... Smiling bodyless on the end of a katana. Yaaaaaay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home