Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Pushing shit uphill with toothpick

Well, we got the apartment we wanted...so now we have to move all our shit. It's a duplex on brodie lane with a nice huge yard for Brutha Toben. We move in on August 15th....I'm really not looking forward to moving all this shit...and cleaning up this pig pen. It's going to take forever. I am looking forward to a nice two bedroom though...I get to cramped up in this bitch sometimes. The only thing about the duplex is it's right by the road...eh, but I don't mind...no biggie. Going to Shiner this weekend...it's Natalie's brother's birthday on Sat...and we're going to look at the gardeners retreat on Sunday for the wedding. Ah...another cool thing...this new guy started at work, he's a really cool guy. He's a hardcore martial artist....so, we're getting along really well. He's got 6 years of Tae kwon do under his belt and one year of some brazilian art that I won't even attempt to type. I hope I start making enough money to get back into martial arts again...I really miss it. I think I'm still going to go with Shaolin Kung Fu....but I'm still researching. Well, that's it for now... Blogg Out.

2 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, Blogger RB said...

man cdog i sure do miss your azz ==

"if those mutha fuckin rag heads be bombing that's number 5 out of atlantas theyz' gonna be'z some trouble'

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Beast said...

I know dog, distance makes the heart grow fonder...so I'm just waiting long enough until you're madly in love with me. Then I'll get with you just to use you to make TLB songs and then have a bitter break up with you, sell the songs, and become a rich bitter man. Yes, that is my plan...buhahahahaha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home