Monday, February 13, 2006

Single's Awareness Day (S.A.D.) or...Valentines Day.

So here it is...the dreaded Valentines day. Happy VD everyone! Wait...that didn't come out right. Happy Valentines Day! Ah, there it is. But also watch out for VD..bad stuff man. So my Valentines Day is going great. Today I went to get my car checked out...had chinese with Crystal (Dustin's almost wife), and took my ex's engagement ring to the pawn shop (I thought it would be an appropriate thing to do on Valentines day)...I got $60, I was expecting to get ripped off. At least I got that thing out of my sight. It was like the ring off of Lord of The Rings. EVIL! I think me and Robert may go out tonight. Hell why not, today is a great day to go out and get smashed. Anyway that's about it. Coming soon at a blog near you, "V-Day Aftermath."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home