Tuesday, February 06, 2007

And yet...another drunkin' talk.

So yeah....here I am. About to move to Thailand. I'm very excited about it. Other than that...the world turns and things happen around me...strange things indeed.

What's this? A girl at a bar:

I saw her eyeing me all night. She's cute. I have a level head about me and ask. "So what's your name?"

She says "beep" (edited for her own safety.)

"Ah, that's a lovely name, tell me (beep), do you love science?" (I choose this specific pick up line to weed through any bimbos that might seem appealing)

She said "Yes! I love it!"

(Ah wow, can it be true, a nice looking girl that's somewhat intelligent?)

I said "Well, then (beep) can I call you sometime?" (And no I am not really skipping through anything...this is actually how fast if happend)

"Yes"

So she gave me her number and said.."Well I work all the time and I have a boyfriend but you can call at "so and so" time.

And that became, STRIKE ONE.

So I don't call her...instead she calls me...I ended up giving her my digits as well.

What did we talk about? Well....to my disappointment...not science. Instead, a drawn out conversation of her love of shopping and pen striped pants for about an hour....oh yes, and let's not forget her deep love for "mudding". If you're not familiar with the term, mudding is....cutting donuts in a mud pit in a something like...or something that resembles that of a pick up truck. In the conversation she somehow invited me over "sometime when her boyfriend was not at home."

STRIKE TWO.

(Also keep in mind that she was not a keeper from STRIKE ONE.)

So yeah, she invited me over without knowing anything about me...didn't even bother to ask.

STRIKE THREE.

God, the more dumb women I meet, the more I want to just gather them all up...and gas them...or better yet...hook them up with other dumb rednecks such as themselves and ship them all off on an island full of mud and pick up trucks. They'll be so happy!

Moral of this story? Well, there is none really. But this week has been the happiest I ever been in a long time. I really don't know why. Maybe because I have nothing to worry about (women). Maybe because a path has been layed in front of me that I am truly looking forward to walking. Maybe because I am doing things for myself this time ...things that make me happy. Maybe all of the above? Yes, that's probably it.

I've been single for about a month...and I really don't have any intentions of meeting anyone or even "hooking up" with anyone. Sex? Eh, fuck sex. The urge is easily suppressed. I'm happy, what more can I ask for? I love this.

-Casey

1 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Blogger RB said...

amazing story beast! i love it! hahahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home