Saturday, July 23, 2005

Hey there fancy pants...play the songs that make us dance.

Well, i haven't been able to post in a while...we cut off our internet and cable and what not, to pay for all of the move in fee's ....you know, with the zoo we have...it runs up a bill. While I'm here I need to bitch about work. I did another 10am - 10pm today....I'm doing at least 1 or 2 of those a week...it's really burning me out. That's why I'm at nate's today...i have a long 12 hours of work and I'm going to get shit faced even though I have to drive back to san marcos today and then back to austin bright and early in the morning for another long ass mother fucking shift. Too much stress lately...with all the money I owe and long ours with dick head. They're driving me mad I tell you. Oh yeah...also, the lead in my department got moved to a differant position...and guess who got the job...NOT ME. Yeah, so I'm told that I am the best worker they've ever had yada yada yada and they make a 10 hour a week working mother fucker that sucks balls the lead. Fuck that...I'm not going to bust my ass for them anymore. It really gets you nowhere. Man I'd really like to stab those guys....right in the crotch.

3 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, Blogger RB said...

fuck cdog, that was some killer pentup agression --- i was wondering why i haven't seen you in ages. one of these days we'll catch you. beware of stabbin' ppl in the crotch!

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger RB said...

beastmaster, where are you beastmaster?

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger RB said...

O WHERE O WHERE CAN MY BEASTMASTER BE?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home