Tuesday, November 22, 2005

A good dose of hell never hurt anyone.

Well were do i start....I've been drinking way to much lately....and I haven't been sleeping and that shit finally caught up with me the other day. I got home from work and went to sleep at 4:30pm and woke up the next day at 1:30pm...that's like...21 hours of sleep. Niiiiiiiice. Guess I need to take things down a notch.

I went to this shitty party yesterday...this guy from work invited me. It was so stupid. Lots of shity pop rap was playing while the entire party was playing a game of "you got served". Everyone was trying to out dance each other. One of the most akward situations I've been in. I just kind of sat in a corner and sucked the booze down and hoped that they wouldn't call me into the circle to "bust a move." The cops showed up because they were playing Golddigger to loud. And the host tried to convice me to claim all of the beer at the party since I was the only one of age there. I left pretty quick after that....stopped at wendy's for a number 4 and called it a night.....well, almost.

I went home home instead of nate-doggs place....so me and Natalie had another long talk. I've been doing that lately...going out and getting smashed and then going home to natalie and talking .....mostly about my insecurities....and the stupid "closure" that my heart tells me that I supposely need. Overall Natalie has been pretty cold to me which makes me feel like a fish out of water gasping for breath. I keep having these crazy dreams too.
Last night there was this psychic doing this tarot card reading on me saying something about "a pale horse".....and that I'm going to die....then after that there was this old dirty bum with all gold teeth yelling at me telling me that I was this deamon and that the whole town knows that my death is coming soon. I don't know what all of this death stuff means in my dream.....A lot of times when you dream of death...it's signifying a new begining.....wish the dreams weren't so harsh and spooky though. Anyway, that's about all I've got.

Peace out and for gods sake, watch out for those psychics and bums.

3 Comments:

At 9:31 PM, Blogger RB said...

that's ok cdog, you'll get a good dose of rb lovin' in shinertown on friday, not that kinda lovin, but you know what kinda lovin i'm talkin bout, i'm talkin bout love band type lovin!

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger RB said...

ps -- all women are fucking out of their minds

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger Beast said...

TLB is back in buisness with "Yoko" out of the picture...hahaha. By the way man, Can't make it to shi -town until Saturday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home