Monday, November 14, 2005

The Night of the Living Dread

I've been dreading this post, but it's gotta be done.
So me and Natalie did the whole break up thing. It sucks, but I actually think that I'm taking it pretty well. So I get drunk alot.....no change there. I went to a stupid work party the other day....I could kick myself in the ass for going to one of those. I'll probably go to another one soon though...just because....it feels like the appropriate thing to do now. There was actually an ok girl there that was kind of interesting. I talked to her the whole night instead of yelling "Whooooo! Whooooooo! Whoooooo!" And shooting tequila. It sucks because now at work everone is like "So you jumping back into the saddle pretty quick huh?" What the fuck is wrong with people? I was talking to an interesting person and had no intentions of "gettting in the saddle" with her. I guess they're the type of people who do that sort of thing. Talking to someone of the opposite sex isn't always foreplay.
Also, this girl I used to see in highschool somehow found out about the break up and keeps calling me now. I might hang out with her one of these days...but, I'm not wetting the willy or anything. hahaha.
Well, I'm back on the market now, so....attention all hoes....call me.

-Casey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home