Thursday, September 15, 2005

The plague

I've been sick the last couple of days. Today I finally feel worth a shit. So WHAT'S NEW?
......................well I'll tell ya.

I'm going home to Shiner this weekend to see my folks. They wanted me to drop by this weekend before they go on they're cruz to...um, hmm..I forget....I think somewhere in Mexico. So that's where my balls will be swingin' this weekend. I'll probably leave Saturday sometime after 6 because I have to work until 6 on Saturday. My boss told me I'd have weekends off from now on...but he's a mofo...and ya can't believe a mofo.
We're going to hold off on the puppy adoption for awhile because the shelter's pups are in really bad condition. Most of the pups there have heartworms or some type of disease....OR they're an aggressive, unsocialized Pit bull mix that nobody wants. My landlord says we can't adopt any "vicious breeds". Which include Pitts, Rottie's, and anything that looks mean. Honestly what kind of shit is that? The way the dog turns out is clearly up to the owner and no dog is born a "vicious" dog. It all depends on how well you soicalize your dog. The more the better. But if a dog isn't socialized and put into a situation that puts fear or hate into him....watch out. It's kind of like comparing a life long Shiner citizen to a lifelong Austin citizen. Put Pat Burkufsky (sp?) into a new situation that makes him feel uncomfortable and he's going to crack some skulls. An Austinite is more likely to stay composed and chill out because he's used to a constantly changing enviornment. Pat is used to Ponderosa and back roads....take him out of his habitat and he's a killer because mom and dad never properly socialized him. Where was I going with this? Oh yeah, so we're going to hold off for awhile on the dog. We're thinking about adopting a Mastiff (Old English Mastiff) great dogs...and currently holds the record on the worlds largest dog. http://www.ebaumsworld.com/worlddog.html He's over 8' long and over 300 lbs. Amazing isn't it? Most Mastiff's will never get this huge, that one's definately a freak of nature. But they are still pretty big. Great dogs though. Anyway I have to start getting ready for work.

"Dude what if like....my pink thing licked me?"
-Triumph

1 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Blogger RB said...

damn dude, that's funny shit --- excellent, just excellent!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home