Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Halloween stuff

So for Halloween me and Nathan both dressed up like werewolves, Natalie was a witch and we went out with Rose to a Hip hop club downtown. It sucked balls, I think I already expressed my feelings about downtown on a later post. I think I'm just going to stop going downtown forever. After we went hip hoppin' we went to the ritz for a few beers. I got alot of compliments on the old outfit....heh heh. I'll get some pics soon. Hmm, what else .....star wars comes out on dvd tomorrow. Horray. Anyway, that's about it....fuck it's Halloween night and there's nothing scary on. What gives?

2 Comments:

At 4:51 AM, Blogger Mike said...

Giving up downtown? Getting married? Next thing my friend is Metamucil, enemas and rhumatoid arthritis. Heck why not let Nate Dog start wiping your butt now just to get used to it. Man you are getting old lol.

Mike P

Tell Nate I need my depends changed and get me my slippers

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Beast said...

Hey Mike...Can you toss my salad?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home