Friday, November 25, 2005

Thanksgiving?

Yeah, so I didn't really have a Thanksgiving this year. What did I do you ask? Well, I got home from work on Wednesday and dogged Nate dog out on the gym because I was too tired....I was at home by myself feeling all shitty, so I called Troy to see what the family was up to.....Troy said he was at a party in Yoakum......I pulled the wild card and drove down to Yoakum and went to one of Troy's Yoakum party....I ended up spending the night up there. I had a good time. I drove back to Austin the next day and ate 4 tylonol pm's and went to sleep at about 9:00pm .....I rose at 3:30am for work and just got off here at 6:00pm. I really need a couple days off. R.B. if you're reading this....tomorrow we party like Kings. Fucking Kings I tell you!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home