Saturday, December 03, 2005

Back to my roots...back to the seed.

I got a chance to get back to my meditation today. I haven't done it in awhile. Love can be distracting. The quickest way up a tree is up the trunk....I've been way out on a limb chasing squirrels instead of keeping to my untimate destination....... trying to admire the beauty from the top of the tree. It's really amazing. The things you can learn from looking inside yourself and letting go of everything. I believe I'm finally over Natalie now. It was a sad thing, but that's past. We had a good time together. I didn't not lose her, she's still here. These feelings will not pass, not make me sad....but happy. NOTHING can truly be lost. When we feel sad about something or someone we lost...we forget about the mindfullness and the wholeness of life. Dali Lama's speech had this wholeness theme to it. By feeling a sense of losing someone we get a feeling of becoming less whole by forgetting that we are whole. Life is great. Our light was meant to shine, not to fizzle out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home