Monday, February 20, 2006

Jenny's 25 b-day madness.

See RB's blog...fuck man, I can't compete.

But I do have some other stuff to talk about here. So the day after Valentines Day I get an odd phone call. From an old buddy. Me and this girl used to have some good times together in high school. I remember riding around and listening to oldies 103 in my green ass metro...passing notes in school like it was nobody's buisness. In high school I probably wrote to her more than I talked to her. I was such a shy little bitch back then. I haven't seen her in like 4 years. I somehow lost contact with her over the years. But thanks to my dad and her mom talking in a bar...we can talk once again. Miss Neka, where do I start with this character. She's a bit shy at first but once you get her going she'll have you on your ass having a good time. Her and I have always connected (highschool sweethearts). We've always been on the same level. Our minds are always in the gutter. And we just click when we hang out..feeding off of each other's thoughts and actions. Good times. I don't have any pictures of Miss Neka because someone is camera shy. So anyway, I got her to come to Austin for Jenny's birthday bash. She came over on Friday and was supposed to leave on Saturday but instead I took her back on Sunday...we just had too much fun and catching up to do. So anyway, this weekend I'm going back down to Shiner to deliver some money to the folks. After that, more hanging out with Neka. It's always a good feeling to hook up with someone you haven't seen in years. It's an instant high when you see them, as the memories of the past are jogged in an instant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home