Monday, February 12, 2007

Top Ten Sexiest Women According To Beast.

This is by far the lamest post I've ever posted...but I think it'd be appropriate enough for Valentines Day.
#10 Bangles Chick




Walk like an egyption? She made me walk like a caveman when I was a kid (from the raging hard on of coarse). A beautiful woman, and great stage presence.



#9 Winona Ryder


She looks kind of buff in this picture and weird....but I really loved the way she looked when she played Mina from the movie Bram Stokers Dracula (My all time favorate movie). She has a soft face dark eyes and hair and a somewhat frail looking jaw line. Sexy as hell right?


#8 Liz Hurley

Mizz Liz. I've always had a thing for her. She seems classy, smart and has a great pair of lips...eyes as well.


#7 Jewel

Jewel, what can I say about this one. Her "Pieces of you" album is a masterpiece. She's got a jacked up grill ...but in a good way. It adds character and makes her more real and not like the other air-brushed type stars. You know she got money to fix that grill...but she's cool with it...I admire that.



#6 Zooey Deschanel

I fell in love with this one from "Hitch Hikers Guide...." She seemed real with soft blue eyes and nice pale skin. She's one of those women that I think would look great even in the morning after shooting tequilla all night




#5 Kate Beckinsale

Guess I'm a sucker for vampire movies but in Underworld 2 she was absoulutely gorgeous. Pale skin, dark hair, bright eyes, and a tight body. Like....I mean, If you took a bite out of her butt it would probably make the same sound as biting into an apple (sssssscrunch!)

#4 Fiona Apple



My dear Fiona, even though she dates a scorcerer (David Blane)...she's just...awesome. Her music is art at it's finest. She has the look of a jaguar. One that shows beauty but at the same time says.... I just might tear your throat out and hang you in a tree for snacking.


#3 Tia Carrera

Played a part in Waynes World. "Ooooh dream weaver, I believe you can get me through the niiihight" Beautiful face and a nice asian body. I'm a sucka for asians. Man, Thailand is going to be a gas.

#2 Lucy Liu

Lucy, just look at her...good god. I don't think I could even speak to this one. I was several feet away from her at one time when I was in Europe and Chalie's Angles were coming to theaters. I wish I could have form tackled her and proclaimed my love to her...yeah, she would have understood then.

#1 Zhang Ziyi

Ok my number one girl here. What is it about her? I really don't know. But I am at a loss for words when I see her. Black eyes and hair...nice complection. Great set of lips and a look of innocence about her. Short, thin, beautiful face and a slieght sence of mystery about her. They don't come any better than this in my book. I don't think that I could even function in her presence. She's the kind of woman that would drive a man like me to do impossible crazy acts of love for her. Damn you with your control over me. Will you marry me Zhang Ziyi?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home