Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Just your average day.

Well today the boss made me come in an hour early...so I arrived an hour early. Did busy work until the truck arrived...it was around 1000 cubic feet of shit. The cool thing was, I got to go on a delivery to this rich lady's house while everyone finished the truck. I was gone for about an hour and when I got back I clocked out and went home. Man, exciting stuff. I got home ...watched some Ren & Stimpy, Robert got home and started to make some hamburger helper. Yeah baby. Oh yeah, the cat is out of the bag on this little guy I got. RB, I thought you were going to freak out.. but you took it pretty well. Anyway, I've got a snake that I've been keeping for awhile now. A beautiful male ball python. Anyway, that was basically my day. Just an average day.

1 Comments:

At 8:06 PM, Blogger Beast said...

Now what kind of pick up line is that...honestly. Your nothing but a robot looking to take my money.....and my man juice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home