Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Old blood united under the moon.

I went to Howards on Monday waiting to meet a friend that I haven't seen in like 5 years. A good ol' chap. I was pretty anxious. I was waiting alone...nobody special was there...just the usual people and a bunch of kids. I haven't felt this in a long time. Waiting...anxious...kind of excited..contantly looking at the time. Anyway, my good buddy Alfred finally shows up and right off the bat starts making me laugh. I love that. I alomost forgot what it's like to really laugh and not fake it. He made the joke right off the bat about when he walked through the door and first saw me "What if I just walked through the door and said "Heeey...." and just started vomiting..."sorry man, I gotta go.""
We had a good night. We had a couple of beers and went to the park and had a couple of smokes together and bullshitted just like old times. It was a gas. Still haven't met his wife, Lizeth though (who is expecting). We're supposed to hang out again Friday. I haven't had a good old hang out with him in a while....it's well over-due. We used to hang out and just talk, and bullshit...made some fantasticly funny videos along the way. We'd never go to bed before sunrise...because that was against the rules. Possibly do it again this weekend? Maybe...and maybe the pope's nipples are pierced. You gotta watch out for that Ratsinger...he's a wild one.

-Beast

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home